As of April 17, 2019
Our Commitment to User Privacy
This Policy describes how Gamercraft protects and manages your personal data, including:
- What data we collect when you sign-up for, use, or engage with any of our applications, products,
services or websites (collectively "Services");
- How we manage data from the beginning of your engagement forward;
- The choices you have regarding how data is managed.
We Limit Use of Your Personal Data
- To providing, maintaining and improving our Services;
- To communicating with you about new and existing Services;
- To protect the legal rights, property and safety of our Services and users.
sole discretion. All modified versions shall take effect immediately after posting on the Platform. You
continue using the Platform and / or the Services after the modified version is posted, and you are
Gamercraft’s platform and services.
ask any question, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data You Provide
Your name, email address, phone number, birth date, Gamer ID’s of the different games, payment
card and bank information as well as other information you may be asked to provide when signing-up
for an account, providing identity verification or engaging in a transaction.
- Transaction Data: when, where and how a transaction takes place including, but not limited to, the
devices and payment methods used;
- Device Data: hardware model, operating system, unique device identifiers, mobile network data as
well as other data generated by a device's interaction with our Services;
- Location Data: to prevent fraudulent use of our Services;
- User Data: browser data, Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses and other data describing user
- Cookies: small data files we may store on your computer or mobile device memory to help us
manage your engagement with our Services, including gathering aggregated data about
- Beacons: small electronic images we may use in our Services and emails to deliver cookies and
measure user engagement.
- Gaming Data: In your profile, we collect information from your game sessions, such as kills, death,
golds earned, experience points earned, and damages dealt to opponents. Such in-game data is
directly provided to us by publishers, such as Riot Games, PUBG Corp, Supercell, and Blizzard.
We Share Personal Data Under Controlled Circumstances
- With third parties, within the United States and in other countries, who may access data about you
to perform functions on our behalf;
- With financial institutions, processors, payment card associations and other entities that are
involved in the payment process;
- With government and law enforcement where reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law,
regulation, legal process, governmental request;
- With others where reasonably necessary to protect the security or integrity of our Services or user
- In Connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets,
financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution of all or a portion of our business;
- With your consent.
- We may share data that is not personally identifiable with third parties.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical and physical safeguards to help
protect your personal data from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and
We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorized access
to your data by anyone, including our staff. We use leading technologies such as (but not limited to)
data encryption, firewalls and server authentication to protect the security of your data. Our staff and
third parties whenever we hire them to provide support services, are required to observe our privacy
standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- Personal Data: You can change or correct data about yourself through your Gamercraft account at
any time or by emailing us at email@example.com. You can also email us if you wish to deactivate
your account. We may retain data about you for a period of time consistent with applicable law.
- Location Data: Our mobile applications require location data. If you do not grant us access to this
data then you cannot use our Services. If you grant access to location data but later revoke this
access your mobile device will no longer be able to use our Services. You may also uninstall our
Services to stop collection of location data.
- Cookies: You can set your browser to reject cookies but our Services may not function properly in
- Marketing: You can opt-out of email or text messages by following instructions in these messages.
If you opt-out we may still send you messages regarding transactions and services related to our
ongoing business relationship.
- Notifications: Our Services may ask you for permission to send notifications to your device. Our
services will still work if you do not grant us permission to send you notifications.
- Website Tracking: Certain websites you visit may provide options regarding advertisements you
receive. For more information or to opt out of certain online behavioral advertising, please visit
- Do Not Track: Some browsers support a “Do Not Track” feature, which is intended to be a signal to
websites that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites you visit. Our Services do not
currently change the way they operate based upon detection of a Do Not Track or similar signal.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
track users’ movements around the website, and gather information about our user base, such as
browser level. For more information regarding cookies or similar technologies, please review our
The Service may contain tools that enable you to share personal information, including sensitive
information, with others, through social media and in other ways. Should you choose to use such
tools, please exercise caution when sharing sensitive information. The Service will not share this
information in this manner without you directing it to do so.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Our Platform and Services are directed to the general public. We do not knowingly collect information
from children under 13 years old or have any reasonable grounds for believing that children under the
age of 13 are accessing our Platform or using our Services. If you are the parent or guardian of a
person under the age of 13 who has provided personally identifiable information to us without your
approval, please inform us by contacting us at the e-mail address below and we will remove such
information from our database.
California law allows California residents to request information about personal data we disclose to
third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, Gamercraft does not disclose personal data to
third parties for direct marketing purposes.